Network | Service Assurance
Network Service AssuranceSelect partner for more info
Network | Service Assurance
Mobility experience analytics – network performance monitoring and improvements for connected subscribers, vehicles and IoT
While mobile network infrastructure investment for road coverage and quality is substantial, tools for measuring and monitoring user experience have not been able to provide detailed, systematic and holistic monitoring.
Mobility Experience Analytics computes experience profiles for drivers and passengers and builds nationwide experience heat-maps of all travel routes. Network engineers drill down to the different segment KQIs and see and fix the exact cells that have impacted the experience. Additionally, it integrates with SON platforms for closed-loop network optimization.
- Connected Cars – Driver and vehicle connectivity analytics that ensure an always-on Connected Car network experience
- Connected Subscribers – Subscriber mobility experience analytics and predictive insights from user behavior and data
- Connected Mobility – Mobility experience analytics and benchmark for connected vehicles and on-the-go subscribers, ensuring connectivity quality across all routes.
Network performance improvements on roads and highways – data throughput, retainability, quality
Increased customer loyalty and retention
Increase data driven insight monetization
Crowdtesting and Digital Quality
Applause is the worldwide leader in crowd-sourced digital quality testing. Software is at the heart of how all brands engage users, and digital experiences must work flawlessly everywhere. With 400,000+ testers available on-demand around the globe, Applause provides brands with a full suite of testing and feedback capabilities. This approach drastically improves testing coverage, eliminates the limitations of offshoring and traditional QA labs, and speeds time-to-market for websites, mobile apps, IoT, and in-store experiences.
Thousands of companies of every size rely on Applause to dramatically decrease both the time and the costs of delivering great digital experiences for their customers.
- Functional Testing – uncovers the critical issues you care about and receive actionable results in just hours enabling you to deliver high quality software.
- Test Automation – established automation framework that enables release faster, increase coverage and free up your employees’ time.
- Omnichannel Testing- test with real customers across both digital and physical touchpoints providing comprehensive feedback.
Increase in testing capacity
Reduction in critical fixes needed
Increase in customer retention rate
Increase in conversion rate
Bringing Clarity to Data Center Management
Correlata is representing the answer to the pain that all medium to large enterprises face – The inability to extract business indicators from technical metrics.
Correlata specializes in cognitive & ITOA market, specifically around Data Center management operations efficiency and risk mitigation, providing information for IT and C levels information to help make decisions concerning how IT Layer can align with Business Layer, helping the organization to meet their business objective by forcing a new set of proactive, cross-domain analytics tool.
What makes Correlata solution so different is the ability to allow the organization to feel and visualize your Data Center daily IT operations DNA and PROACTIVELY identifies operating risks, trends, anomalies and misbehavior of your IT as a whole, a consequence of a sophisticated correlation between interrelated metrics from All IT layers through a powerful dashboard combings rich reporting and analytics with centralized moderation and control.
- IT Business Alignment – optimize IT resources according to business goals and provide visibility to grow the business
- Actual cost of IT infrastructure – analyze usage and trends, implement a pay-what-you-consume strategy
- IT Compliance – ensures that IT is deployed, provisioned, and applied according to internal policies and external regulations
- IT Risk Assessment – exposing missing or inaccurate implementation of redundancy and resiliency solutions
Reduce operational costs
Reduce IT investments
Increase precision of IT budget allocation for business applications, polices and regulations
Increase precision of IT project plans and timing
Shortens root-cause analysis processes
Better Video Quality for Less Money with Global Distributed Video Delivery Network
Strive can help you to reduce up to 90% of your media traffic at peak times and 60% on average by integrating connected devices into the video delivery process. Strive technology also shortens the distance between your users and your content by providing multiple data sources for each viewer. This improves the average bitrate and reduces rebuffering on the client side. Furthermore, through our server-side management of P2P traffic, an isp-friendly and at the same time maximum secure network structure can be achieved. Strive server-side management is a unique on-top technology, so a preexisting setup does not need to be changed.
- Automatically scaled solid video delivery network.
- Fix video streaming quality issues with flawless streaming.
- Protect streaming servers from unexpected traffic peaks.
Improved Video Quality, higher bitrates and less rebuffering
Reduction in CDN Costs
Superior scale up. More viewers now mean more reliability
Superior server-side management capabilities
Orchestrated Service Assurance
The EXFO Service Assurance portfolio of test orchestration and real-time analytics solutions, including active and passive monitoring, turn complex into simple and deliver business-critical insights from the network, service and subscriber dimensions.
EXFO’s comprehensive service assurance solutions are designed to seamlessly integrate into service orchestration and OSS platforms, giving operators unprecedented agility, efficiency, automation and the visibility they need to build, operate and manage their virtual networks
- End-to-end network service monitoring
- Monitoring service function chaining integrity
- Real-time impact assessment of network and service dynamics
Optimizing operational efficiency
Reduce costs by agile service creation
Assuring quality of experience
OnX Enterprise Solutions
Information Technology solutions
OnX Enterprise Solutions helps telecom providers and other enterprises overcome business challenges and achieve exceptional results through technology. Whether you’re looking to get to market faster, better serve customers, improve IT performance, or augment your in-house capabilities, OnX delivers a full suite of data center services including Hardware, Software, IT Consulting, Staff Augmentation, Professional Services, Managed Services, and Digital Application Services.
- A Workload Assessment delivered as a professional service will help scope out the current topology which forms as the foundation to identify current capacity, holes in the network, security concerns or chart a path to a next generation cloud environment.
- OnX Staff Augmentation or Residency services help source scarce skill sets quickly and accurately and their rigorous vetting process ensures the candidates fit the requirement.
- Reduce risk and improve ability to address compliance and regulatory requirements through managed services outsourcing of data center requirements including data backup and recovery.
Smart Energy Efficiency Solutions
eVolution’s deep learning and artificial intelligence solution drives signification energy savings in mobile networks and data centers. eVolution’s responsive and adaptive Smart Energy Solution software effectively right-sizes mobile networks and data centers, constantly matching supply with actual demand by reducing energy consumption during off-peak periods while maintaining Quality of Service.
- Manage energy consumption for mobile networks. Reduce energy bills using self-learning analytics to predict traffic and adjust capacity accordingly
- Manage energy consumption for data centers. Self-governing system that seamlessly put unused redundant capacities to to sleep based on predicted usage.
Reducing Energy Bills
Direct Increase in net profit
Uninterrupted, Broadcast-TV Quality Streaming Video, Regardless of Internet Bandwidth, Content or Device
Giraffic Adaptive Video Acceleration™ (AVA) is a client-side only network throughput optimization and video playback shaping technology, entirely complimentary on top of any existing video infrastructure. Gifaffic enables delivery of HD, UHD 4K and VR content without re-buffering pauses or streaming resolution reduction & inconsistencies.
- HD and UHD 4K streaming on SmartTV, Hybrid SetTopBox, smartphones and other connected devices, provides acceleration under wired, WiFi and cellular networks
- Immersive and uninterrupted high-quality streaming experience on virtual reality apps
- Operational analytics, providing actionable insights and reports on streaming performance the users have actually experienced
Efficient and cost-effective management of network resources
Higher viewer satisfaction and brand loyalty
Improves customers’ experience: higher resolution and less buffering under the same internet connection
Harnessing big data analytics to provide unique Assurance and Analytics metrics for network and devices solutions.
TEOCO’s Helix Service Assurance delivers CSPs an automated, analytical, proactive and unified approach to service and customer network experience, performance and fault management. The solution measures, models and analyzes network and non-network related data from various perspectives to quickly identify and resolve service and network problems and significantly improve service quality and availability, while reducing operating expenses. With advanced automation and analytical components TEOCO’s prediction and forecasting capabilities enable proactive approach to face problems through fully automated yet controllable closed-loop repair process. TEOCO’s mature Service Assurance solution supports wide spectrum of fixed and mobile technologies as well as evolving NFV & SDN-driven networks.
- HELIX PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT is an end-to-end network performance management tool designed to help the operators getting most out of their multi-vendor, multi-technology, fixed, mobile, virtual and converging networks.
- HELIX FAULT MANAGEMENT Solution delivers real-time, centralized monitoring of complex networks and empowers CSP NOCs and SOCs to detect, investigate and solve service and network problems swiftly and efficiently, often before customers are affected. The product line couples scalability with a flexible architecture and can deliver robust event management to support environments of any size. With its automated correlation alarms capabilities, and advanced analytics, Helix Fault Management enables efficient network and service monitoring and MTTR reduction.
Lower Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
Improve Operational Efficiency
Lower TCO while meeting SLA
Deliver Services Faster and with Assured Quality
Netrounds provides a programmable test and service assurance solution using software-based and traffic-generating probes, easily used and delivered from the cloud as a SaaS solution or on-premise for NFV deployments.
- NFV service activation, tests & monitoring
- Remote customer support troubleshooting
- End-user service assurance
Speed up assured service delivery
Lower associated test and assurance costs
Reduce resolution times by working more proactive
Analysis and Monitoring Solutions
RADCOM provides innovative service assurance and for leading telecom operators and communications service providers. RADCOM specializes in solutions for next-generation mobile and fixed networks, including LTE, VoLTE, IMS, VoIP, UMTS/GSM and mobile broadband. RADCOM’s carrier-grade solutions are designed for big data analytics on terabit networks, and are used to prevent service provider revenue leakage and to enhance customer care management.
- Network testing and monitoring
- End to end network service assurance
Reduce time ad cost by automating time-consuming and manual activation tests
Avoid expensive field work requiring skilled workforce
Reduce timeto-market by instant orchestration and deployment of remote test capabilities