Media & Entertainment | IoT
Media & Entertainment IoTSelect partner for more info
Media & Entertainment | IoT
Creates new generation light’s infrastructure to transform public and private spaces into smart and fully connected environments
Inspired by the ubiquitous and life-giving power of the Sun, Juganu has created the FOAM – a groundbreaking solution that makes use of existing public or private light infrastructure to provide smart and fully connected environments. It transforms outdoor or indoor spaces into safe and fully connected environments by providing game-changing innovative Lighting and Communication solutions.
Juganu vision is to provide an ecosystem for a fully connected world that provides a native environment for intelligent solutions.
By bringing together a breakthrough light technology, revolutionary wireless backhauls technology and edge-based AI, Juganu’s adaptive platform set new standards for smart services in public spaces.
- City & Infrastructure – Improving citizen’s quality of life through creating fully connected, secure and sustainable environments
- Retail & Commerce – Improving customer experience and satisfaction with outstanding light and wireless connectivity
- Mesh network solutions provides a sophisticated wireless communication with cloud management and control software, which allows autonomous operation and accurate power management
Improve IoT and high bandwidth infrastructure reliability
Dramatically reduced CAPEX by saving up to 85% of the energy consumption
Improve light quality to minimize the risk of illnesses, elevates the mood and increases productivity
Make ‘Smart Home’ a reality by using one sensor to control multiple devices using gesture
eyeSight, an expert in Machine Vision and gesture recognition technology company, delivers SingleCue a sensor that enables simple interactions with a multitude of devices including Lamps, thermostats, TVs, Aircondition, and other digital devices using gusture. Allowing touch-free device control with the swipe of a hand or point of a finger. In addition the technology can be used to identify “who is watching” and promote personalized content and targeted offers.
- Resell SingleCue to customers and drive Smart home adoption and increase revenues.
Increase revenues by reselling SingleCue
Increase customer satisfaction
Know your customer
Scope offers a wide range of solutions for usage based insurance and claims management support, enabling behavior-based risk profiling, claims process optimization, fraud prevention, personalized risk scores and premiums, and consumer-facing value added services. Such as helping car aftermarket providers enhance customer loyalty through eCall, bCall and additional services like remote diagnostics and VRM, which allow service stations to notify when cars need servicing, and provide remote service for software updates.
- Enable User Behavior Insurance (UBI) offering, new consumer services are to be available on mobile and the Web for opt in users. These include: Family / Social Sharing – permission to track each other’s cars, for example ensure a younger family- member is driving at any point in time. Geo location warnings – If the driver exits a defined geographic area, a warning will be emitted within the car, and the relevant people will receive an email and SMS message. Improved Safety – Drivers can log their driving score and compare it with others. Including suggestions for how to improve drivers’ safe driving.
- Enable service providers (SP) to enroll intelligent mobile app for connected cars, consumers simply install a tiny on-board device (OBD) under their cars’ dashboard. The OBD connects to a vehicle’s on-board computer and sends key information to an app on smartphones or tablet via mobile networks. The information is available only to the car owners, allaying any privacy concerns consumers may have. The service provider customers gain a portfolio of services that help them manage their care more easily. For example, they can rapidly locate any of the family cars and analyze route information about where and how far they have been driven (e.g. for tax or other reporting purposes). The app notifies the owner if there is something wrong with the car, such as a low battery or power, safety diagnostic reporting, fuel optimization tips and maintenance alerts. Ensuring their teen motorists drive more safely since it enables them to track their speed and driving style.