Operational Excellence | Intelligent Operation
Operational Excellence Intelligent OperationSelect partner for more info
Operational Excellence | Intelligent Operation
Neura helps leading mobile brands drive higher customer engagement and retention with AI-powered, real-world insights for advanced campaign segmentation & triggering
Brands today understand their users with web, in-app, and customer data–looking constantly for new ways to reach users, all the while engagements are being ignored and retention rates continue to drop.
Neura empowers brands to leverage real-world data to understand each user’s lifestyles, habits, and the contexts that drive them to engage and convert–enabling them to reach the right user with the most relevant message at the time when they’re available and receptive.
Neura’s Behavioral Traits provide powerful insights to each user’s unique lifestyle so that brands can activate audiences like Hard Worker, Frequent Traveler, Sleep Deprived, and Avid Runner. Using Neura Moments, brands trigger journeys at moments of availability, such as when the user wakes up, starts their morning commute, or relaxes at home, instead of while they are sleeping or driving.
- Drive user conversions to features that drive business KPIs – such as new plan purchases and international roaming plans
- Increase up-sell and cross-sell offer conversions by understanding each user’s purchasing habits and delivering notifications contextually
- Create new, relevant offers for users based on their real-world habits (such as: business travelers, hard workers, students, and more)
- Drive engagement with added value features and services such as loyalty apps and rewards
- Drive brand loyalty and app usage with contextual engagements that take into account each user’s preferences and needs
Increase app engagement
Drive more conversions and higher life-time value of app users
Increase app retention and avoid churn by avoiding notification fatigue
Enhancesys Sales Network Operation Center (S-NOC™) Improves Operational Efficiency with Advanced Sales Network Management and Monitoring
Enhancesys provides unique and robust end-to-end, cloud-based system that enables a transparent and turnkey ability to centrally manage Sales Channels inventory, Sales, merchandizing, targets and incentives of the sales force, commissions of the partners and promotion rewards (for mono/multi brand, modern trade with configurable hierarchy and business processes).
Business users get unprecedented insights and views into the Sales channel activities, target sets, the projected performance if we continue “as is” and milestones achieved by their respective sales team members. Monetary and non-monetary incentives assigned for targets and goals can help improve sales, optimize sales channels and capture customer value.
- Enables business users to set and monitor clear commercial targets across multi-brand organization hierarchies
- Map all types of employees and partners payments and provide 360 clear view in real-time
- Enable agile salesforce to compare & compete with dynamic roles settings and effective “near to real-time” incentives and commissions calculation
- POS with specific Telco services like KYC, SIM activation, Bill payment
- Geo-profiling to ensure that the goods are distributed efficiently across territories
- Sales Forecast to optimize purchases/production, minimize waste and reduce out of stock situations
Reduce operating cost
Increase sales channel efficiency
Boost sales force motivation and productivity by 10-20%
Reduce partners’ disputes number
Optimize commission expenses
Developer-friendly Workflow and Decision Automation Platform
Camunda is a software company reinventing workflow automation. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, 24 Hour Fitness, Lufthansa and Zalando trust Camunda to automate core business processes to the highest possible extent, allowing their business to scale and revenue to grow without proportionally increasing operating costs.
With its workflow automation and decision platform, Camunda provides detailed visibility into business operations across distributed systems, boosts system resilience and enables enterprises to overcome “big workflow” challenges resulting from digital transformation. One of the fastest growing companies in Europe, Camunda is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with offices in San Francisco, Denver, and Boston.
- Sales and order process automation
- Customer onboarding and offboarding processes automation
- Customer service process automation
- Orchestration of microservice based applications
- Automation of manual processes
Faster time to market
Visibility into bottlenecks
Lower development cost
Lower application maintenance and change cost
Automates the conversations between service providers and their customers
ContactEngine is a Customer Communications Management platform, delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS). Its primary functions are to hold automated conversations at every point in a customer’s journey on behalf of clients, and to provide those clients with a “Command and Control” system for their call-centres to follow-up on actions related to those conversations.
- Appointment verification and control
- Verify customer satisfaction as part of the flow
Reduce operational costs
Reduce number of issues’ escalation
Increase customer satisfaction
Increase employee satisfaction
Field Services with Augmented Reality
Fieldbit delivers an enterprise cloud-based platform that combines smartglasses and augmented reality together – changing the way field personnel perform complex service and repair tasks. By wearing Fieldbit-enabled smartglasses, engineers and technicians can access all required information immediately through the smartglasses on their eyes. Finally on-site personnel have innovative tools to be more productive, efficient and quicker at their tasks.
- Augmented reality guidance to the technician in the field
- Remote expert assistance in resolving complex technical issues
Increase first time resolution rate
Reduce equipment downtime
Reduce technicians time to knowledge
Mobile Workforce Management Solutions
OfficeCore’s location based software platform – OfficeTrack, supports mobile workforce using their mobile handsets. Fleet management services are based on mobile vehicle AVL units and GPS location information, including GIS and map data.
- Control and monitor field workforce activity and location
- Automate and optimize field service operation
- Sub-contractors based field service in an Uber like model
Enhance efficiency, productivity and profitability
Improve customer experience
Improve workforce satisfaction