Operational Excellence | Intelligent Operation
Operational Excellence Intelligent OperationSelect partner for more info
Operational Excellence | Intelligent Operation
Developer-friendly Workflow and Decision Automation Platform
Camunda is a software company reinventing workflow automation. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, 24 Hour Fitness, Lufthansa and Zalando trust Camunda to automate core business processes to the highest possible extent, allowing their business to scale and revenue to grow without proportionally increasing operating costs.
With its workflow automation and decision platform, Camunda provides detailed visibility into business operations across distributed systems, boosts system resilience and enables enterprises to overcome “big workflow” challenges resulting from digital transformation. One of the fastest growing companies in Europe, Camunda is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with offices in San Francisco, Denver, and Boston.
- Sales and order process automation
- Customer onboarding and offboarding processes automation
- Customer service process automation
- Orchestration of microservice based applications
- Automation of manual processes
Faster time to market
Visibility into bottlenecks
Lower development cost
Lower application maintenance and change cost
Anagog revolutionizes the way you understand your consumers’ behavior through edge-AI technology.
Anagog is the pioneer of edge-AI technology, JedAI. The only real-time, real-world consumer intelligence and engagement tool that contextualizes consumers’ activities and location on the smartphone (without cloud communication) ensuring user privacy. Its advanced artificial intelligence capabilities do not require pulling any personal data outside the phone, hence fiercely protecting user’s privacy. This enables companies to securely provide highly personalized and relevant offers, experiences and services during a consumer’s daily journey.
Only Anagog’s Mobile JedAI SDK gathers information from all the sensors on a person’s phone, correlates the data to show that person’s journey and activities, and predicts what that person will do next —all in real time. Anagog license their tools which allows companies to integrate JedAI into their apps, gather the data (upon consent), marry it with their online data and massage the input in various ways to discover new, pertinent insights to improve business and gain a greater competitive advantage.
- Competitive intelligence for signal strength quality vs. other mobile networks
- Better location accuracy – improve location network by adding accurate location attributes from smartphones, including a variety of sensors (GPS, WiFi, barometer, etc.), to enhance the network cell-id location
- Gain competitive information about the performance of any brick and mortar business including your outlets and competing outlets
- Collect highly accurate smartphone-based anonymized foot traffic data by using your own install-base of customers
- Establish yourself as a major player in the data insights and analytics field
- Predict change of residency so that you can offer new services at new place of residency
- Perfect the “pre” and “post” purchase journeys
Reach a greater insight into your customers journey, not just based on the network cells but by utilizing the accurate location attributes from your customer smartphones
First party data - Mine customer journey data to determine when to push a notification or geo-fenced offer and to help them tie brand impressions (online and offline) to in-store actions
Enhancement of your customers’ online user profile with highly valuable offline attributes -achieve a much higher user engagement
Automates the conversations between service providers and their customers
ContactEngine is a Customer Communications Management platform, delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS). Its primary functions are to hold automated conversations at every point in a customer’s journey on behalf of clients, and to provide those clients with a “Command and Control” system for their call-centres to follow-up on actions related to those conversations.
- Appointment verification and control
- Verify customer satisfaction as part of the flow
Reduce operational costs
Reduce number of issues’ escalation
Increase customer satisfaction
Increase employee satisfaction
Field Services with Augmented Reality
Fieldbit delivers an enterprise cloud-based platform that combines smartglasses and augmented reality together – changing the way field personnel perform complex service and repair tasks. By wearing Fieldbit-enabled smartglasses, engineers and technicians can access all required information immediately through the smartglasses on their eyes. Finally on-site personnel have innovative tools to be more productive, efficient and quicker at their tasks.
- Augmented reality guidance to the technician in the field
- Remote expert assistance in resolving complex technical issues
Increase first time resolution rate
Reduce equipment downtime
Reduce technicians time to knowledge
Mobile Workforce Management Solutions
OfficeCore’s location based software platform – OfficeTrack, supports mobile workforce using their mobile handsets. Fleet management services are based on mobile vehicle AVL units and GPS location information, including GIS and map data.
- Control and monitor field workforce activity and location
- Automate and optimize field service operation
- Sub-contractors based field service in an Uber like model
Enhance efficiency, productivity and profitability
Improve customer experience
Improve workforce satisfaction