B2B | Cyber
TRAIN. QUALIFY. DEFEND – providing organizations with the Cyber training, knowledge and tools
CYBERGYM provides tailored cyber-training solutions to organizations around the world. With the most relevant threat model and a technological environment configured to your technological setup, we make sure your people gain the experience they need as individuals and as a team. CYBERGYM further qualifies business general workforce and executives, delivering an all-inclusive, organization-wide solution. Founded in 2013 by experienced veterans of Israel’s prestigious intelligence organizations, CYBERGYM gives you peace of mind knowing that your teams are always ready, and cyber investments are maximized. In addition to our hands-on live-attack training programs, we cover theoretical knowledge, current offensive and defensive methodologies, case studies, and best practice. Trainees get to meet the actual attackers, ex intelligence and security experts, to understand the hacker state of mind.
- Zero To Hero, Cyber Guardian Certification – Our Cyber Guardian Certification Program will take your IT professionals to the next level, giving them the skills and knowledge they need to manage and operate the entire incident lifecycle from first response, through mitigation and forensics.
- Cyber Crisis Management – During a sophisticated, ongoing cyberattack, senior management plays a vital part in the decision-making process. This training session provides the necessary background information, skills, and concepts required to successfully manage a cyber crisis in your organization.
- Basic Incident Response for ICS – A comprehensive training program that includes the theoretical principles and practical exercises required to manage and lead organizational cyber incident response processes. Trainees will gain in-depth knowledge of critical concepts and tools in the field of ICS incident response.
Realistic and adoptive - as similar as possible to our client's IT environments
Competent to be authentically affected by cyber attacks and offensive scenarios
Enable to run the most updated, client-relevant offensive attack-scenarios
Offer any trainee the unique hacker POV on the attack strategy and tactics
Designed to maximize the capabilities, performance and skills of any trainee and empower the team collaboration and accumulative capabilities
Attackers Are Human. We Stop Them.
Illusive Networks empowers security teams to reduce business risk from today’s advanced, targeted threats by destroying an attacker’s ability to move laterally within networks. Illusive preempts attacks by shrinking the attack surface, detects unauthorized lateral movement early in the attack, and provides real-time forensics that enhance response. Agentless and automated, Illusive technology enables organizations to proactively intervene in the attack process to avoid operational disruption, while functioning with greater confidence in today’s complex, hyper-connected world.
The Illusive Platform provides centralized management across even the largest and most distributed environments. Three modular components can work together or be operated separately to preempt, detect, and respond to cyberattacks.
- Finds and removes errant credentials, connections, and attack pathways to deter unauthorized lateral movement
- Forces attackers to reveal themselves early in the attack process by disorienting and manipulating their decision-making process
- Enables rapid, effective response and remediation when attackers are present by providing contextual source and target forensics
- Compliance Enabler, Illusive Networks’ technology helps organizations meet compliance standards and regulations, including GDPR, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SWIFT CSCF and FFIEC
Continuously—and easily—identify and reduce attack pathways
Detect and isolate attackers early in their process
Stop vertical movement between hybrid or multi-cloud ecosystems
Magnify the power of limited IR resources
Strengthen the security of Crown Jewels
Panorays automates third-party security lifecycle management
With the Panorays platform, companies dramatically shorten their third-party security evaluation process and gain continuous visibility while ensuring compliance to regulations such as GDPR and NYDFS.
It is the only platform that enables companies to easily view, manage and engage on the security posture of their third parties, vendors, suppliers and business partners.
Panorays is a SaaS-based platform, with no installation needed.
Evaluating Third-Party Security Posture: Rate and continuously monitor the cyber posture of all your suppliers and business partners and receive instructions for how to close any cyber gaps.
Eliminating Manual Questionnaires: Take advantage of automated, customizable security inquiries that are completed within days instead of weeks.
Self-Assessments: Evaluate your cyber posture, pinpoint cyber gaps and receive instruction for remediating them so you can quickly provide security information to business prospects.
Mergers and Acquisitions: Perform due diligence to check the security posture of companies that may be acquired.
Easily scale your third-party security program to hundreds of vendors with your existing staff and resources
Reduce your security and compliance inquiries response time to eight days
Increase security and compliance inquiries response rate to 97%
Gain access to your third-party security posture rating and findings within 72 hours
Utilize Panorays’ third- and fourth-party vendor auto discovery for enhanced security posture transparency
Cover the human element risk factor of your third parties
Changing the way training is delivered
Triple Cybernesss company develops simulators, programs and interactive lesson plans that lead a new and creative way of training employees.
VR Cyber Training experience – through the VR platform, we are able to create the highest level of employee training through:
- 100% Engagement
- 100% Experiential
- 100% hands-on
- statistic and dashboard to manage training
- we are a focus on cyber but we can customize for any needs
- Training awareness through which we expose the participant through glasses to dangers and scenarios from the cyber worlds.
- Through VR headsets we train the participant and pass it on to an experiential experience.
- During the training, the viewer is required to perform actions that advance him towards completing it.
- At the end of the training, the viewer participates in an interactive quiz in which he examines his knowledge.
- Current training – methodologies are boring – low success rate (<40%)
- most cyber trainings are Time-consuming and expensive
- Very hard to keep up to date on the latest curriculum
- The broad library of training materials for rich and flexible curriculum’s
- Cloud base – no IT interaction is required
- Fully integrated with existing legacy systems
- Interactive and fun-High success rate <80%
22% reduction in operational costs with service intelligence capabilities
Reduce IT investment by using existing infrastructure more effectively
Improve IT budget panning accuracy for IT projects
Comprehensive Cybersecurity for the Digital-Era
Seceon empowers Enterprises and MSSPs to provide “Comprehensive Cybersecurity for the Digital-Era”, through the coalescence of Seceon’s Dynamic Threat Models, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) with actionable contextual awareness to proactively surface threats and breaches that matter as well as to automatically contain and eliminate them in real-time. Seceon’s Open Threat Management (OTM) platform scales to millions of assets to collect raw data such as streaming logs, network flows and identities from all apps, devices, network infrastructure and cloud infrastructure including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, IoTs and IIoTs, as well as advanced threat intelligence to provide comprehensive visibility of users, hosts, applications, and services. aiSIEM™ and aiMSSP™ are award-winning solutions built on the OTM platform to support enterprise Comprehensive Cybersecurity and MSSPs offering aiMDR, aiSOC and aiSIEM services with flexible deployment models.
- Cyber Crime (Ransomware, Malware, Spyware, APTs – all known and zero-day)
- Insider Threats (Malicious Insider, Compromised Credentials, UEBA, Privilege Misuse)
- Cloud Security (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, CASB)
- Denial of Service (BruteForce, Volumetric, Application Layer, Protocols)
- Strict Policy Enforcement
- Vulnerability Exploits (Data/IP Exfiltration, Apps, Firmware, Web, Email, Known OS)
- Continuous Compliance (HIPAA, PCI-DSS, NIST, GDPR, SOX)
- IoT/IIoT Security
- Detect IT Mistakes
Comprehensive Visibility of all assets, flows, applications and their interactions
Reduces Mean-Time-To-Identify (MTTI) with Proactive Threat Detection
Reduces Mean-Time-To-Response (MTTR) with Automatic Threat Remediation
Continuous Compliance and Monitoring (Security Analytics)
Flexible and Scalable Deployment in Bare Metal, Cloud or Hybrid
Reduces CAPEX / OPEX costs
Eliminates need for silo solutions (such as, UEBA, DLP, IDS, IPS, WASF)
Finds security blind spots by operating like an attacker, using only a company’s name as its starting point.
Using an attacker’s perspective, and requiring no deployment or configuration, the CyCognito Platform autonomously discovers, enumerates, and prioritizes an organization’s security risks based on a global analysis of all external attack surfaces. The platform identifies the blind spots real attackers would likely exploit, and provides actionable remediation guidance.
CyCognito takes a radically different approach than legacy security risk assessment solutions. Core differentiators include
- A comprehensive mapping of the attack surface that yields both business and security context
- Going beyond CVEs to discover attack paths
- Prioritization of risks using an attacker’s perspective
- Reduce Your Attack Surface: Find and remediate the most critical attack vectors across known, unknown, unmanaged and abandoned assets and data to reduce the opportunities available to attackers.
- Validate Service Efficacy: Allow your customers to measure the effectiveness of your (or other providers’) Managed Security Services and work with you to tailor and optimize them.
- Assess Merger & Acquisition IT Risk: Discover where your merger and acquisition candidates are at risk of being breached.
Optimize marketing spending
Remain competitive and up-to-date
Quantify brand marketing
Leverage social trends
Unique SIEM Security Platform which allows organizations to get more out of the security products they already have, using AI technology to identify attack intent, and dynamically execute investigation and mitigate attacks
empow’s security platform addresses the real fundamental cyber security challenge that most med-large organizations face: How to use the organization’s existing network and security infrastructure resources to create a smart and proactive security ecosystem that detects, investigates and mitigates advanced attack campaigns. By implementing patented AI and NLP technologies, empow’s Security Platform is able to optimize security coverage at a fraction of the cost of existing SIEM solutions.
- Automatically correlates security logs and detects advanced attacks missed by silo tools
- Automates investigation decision making processes
- Protects against the following campaigns types: Data Leak, Identity Theft, Cyber-Espionage, Ransomware, Insider threats
- Orchestrates and optimizes monitoring, investigation and response to meet regulatory requirements such as GDPR, PCI-DSS and HIPAA.
Reduction in time from detection to response
Increase security coverage
Reduces the noise and false positive alerts
Reduction in workload through automation
Reduction in correlation rules maintenance
Cymulate is a SaaS-based breach and attack simulation platform that makes it simple to know and optimize your security posture any time, all the time.
With just a few clicks, Cymulate challenges your security controls by initiating thousands of attack simulations, showing you exactly where you’re exposed and how to fix it—making security continuous, fast and part of every-day activities.
Using fully automated customizable and repeatable tests, Cymulate mimics countless threats across the full attack kill chain, both common and novel, challenging both internal and external defenses. Providing 360° visibility and actionable reporting, Cymulate shortens test cycles and offers a continuous counter-breach assessment technology that empowers security leaders to take a proactive approach to their cyber stance, so they can stay one step ahead of attackers. Always.
- Validate security posture and control, Cymulate changes the rules of cyber security testing and helps organizations accurately assess their security posture, ensuring that they never fall into a false sense of safety
- Defending against Malicious Emails, Cymulate E-Mail challenges basic security assumptions, using leading-edge research that embodies the latest breach attempts, to enable malicious files to penetrate the organization through e-mails. By generating immediate results, organization can easily and fully mitigate all the security flaws discovered
- Compliance Enabler, Cymulate platform boosts compliance with the myriad standards and regulations, including GDPR, PCI, HIPPA, and other federal, national and industry laws dealing with security and information privacy
- B2B Model, Cymulate Can be included in Telco’s MSSP packages, helping organizations to have better understanding of their security posture while continuously improving it.
Better assessment of your security posture, on-demand
Reduce significantly the vulnerabilities for attacks, mitigate attacks before they happen
Maximize your ROI from your existing security solutions
A breach protection platform that integrates monitoring & control, threat prevention & detection and response orchestration across the entire environment
Cynet 360 is designed to serve as a single interface to execute and manage all aspects of breach protection in the organization.
Cynet provides a reach set of monitoring & control functionalities to proactively reduce weak links and exposed attack surfaces such as vulnerability assessment, file integrity monitoring (FIM), log collection and retention and inventory management. Cynet consolidates in a single agent, NGAV, EDR, network analytics, UBA and deception providing a multilayered defense stack capable of tackling attacks at multiple stages in their lifecycle.
The native correlation between the security technologies results in unmatched accuracy and minimal false positives. On the response orchestration side, Cynet provides the widest set of built-in remediation tools to remove malicious presence and activity from infected host, malicious files\processes, compromised user accounts and network-controlled network traffic. Further remediation can be customized by the user, either by chaining together existing remediation actions or by adding user-created script to communicate with other components such as firewall\proxy, AD and others.
With all these built together, Cynet empowers security teams to optimize and scale their efforts and maintain their environments secure.
- Cuts Costs – provides multiple capabilities across systems for more effective protection, detection and response with less spend.
- Inclusive Prevention – protect the organization from immediate attacks such as file less, memory injections, exploitation and randsomware.
- Rapid Deployment – Cynet unique dis-solvable execution technology enables to deploy in hours with no need to reboot, install or be impacted by kernel mode conflicts.
- Comprehensive Coverage – automatically investigates behaviors and correlate the insights into one big picture.
Improve detection rate, and provide up to 96% white listing out of the box
Significantly reduce the probability for end point attacks to succeed
Reduce the number of false alerts
Decrease Forensics analysis time
Reduce the complexity, and the total cost of ownership of the organization end point protection solution
Clientless Remote Connectivity & Secure Web Browsing
As a global leader in securing and connecting the digital workspace, Ericom offers solutions that secure browsing, and optimize safe desktop and application delivery to any device, anywhere. Ericom enterprise-grade remote browser isolation, secure remote access, and cloud enablement solutions provide a superior work experience and optimize enterprise productivity at tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes, with over ten million users. Founded in 1993, Ericom has offices in the US, UK, and EMEA, and distributors and partners throughout North America, Europe, APAC and Africa.
- Secure browsing using remote browser isolation
- Manage remote access to office PCs
- Secure 3rd party access to corporate resources
- Secure mobile access to any business application
Improve workforce efficiency and satisfaction
Reduce IT costs
Gain tighter security helping organizations achieve regulatory compliance ( GLBA, PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, SOX and JSOX)
Last line of defense for internal data centers security
GuardiCore is focused at stopping advanced threats attacks through real-time breach detection and response, changing the way organizations are fighting cyber attacks in their data centers. GuardiCore Centra™ Security Platform provides a single, scalable platform that covers five critical areas of data center security: visibility, micro-segmentation, breach detection, automated analysis and response. GuardiCore real-time breach detection capabilities identifies active breaches with low false positive rates, and helps businesses to effectively control “east-west” traffic (data stream between applications and the data center), and enable quicker deployment of hybrid Private/Public cloud solutions which meet security requirements.
- Micro-segmentation – visibility and setting policy management into applications allowing IT and security to define Layer 4 and Layer 7 security policies and monitor those policies for variations and suspicious activity.
- Breach detection and response – Discovers attacks that are invisible to standard security products and detection of attacker’s footprint with complete and detailed insight into a breach.
- Secure cloud migration – enable organization work safely in hybrid public clouds and bare-metal environments, by tightly integrating with SDDC controllers and orchestration components.
Dramatically reduce time to detect, investigate and remediate attacks. as threat detection is done in minutes instead of months
Decrease time deploying security across multiple virtualization platforms
Prevent or minimize damage and data theft, saving millions
Gain unprecedented visibility into data center activity
Blocking unauthorized code, from penetrating the organization
Solebit Labs technology disrupt targeted attack and malware delivery by preventing data stream containing unauthorized code, from penetrating the organization. Any unauthorized code, anywhere, including hidden CPU commands, encrypted and polymorphic payloads, shellcodes and other buried commands. Preventing attacks at the delivery phase, before they can enter the network, avoids costly remediation efforts.
- Full Zero Day protection – Signature-less, detects and prevents zero-day based attacks.
- Provides conclusive results to enable real-time prevention without requiring user intervention to decide whether an item is truly malicious.
- Is agnostic to targeted OS and client applications – Unlike sandboxes, which must simulate the customer environment and are sensitive to client application or OS versions.
- Extremely fast – Scales to meet Service Provider throughput requirement
- SoleGATE Email Protector is a virtual appliance, installed on cloud or on-premises, that detects and prevents cyber-attacks over the email attack vector.
- SoleGATE Web Protector prevents cyber-attacks over the Web browsing attack vector.
- SoleGATE File Protector detects hidden code within data objects sent from B2B application to the organization. Increase corporate resilience by preventing any document with unauthorized code, from penetrating the organization.
Minimize Randsomware attacks
Saving SOC teams time, using its real-time prevention
Blocking of unknown threats
Optimizing remediation process by preventing the attack at very early stage, saving time and money
Reduce average breach detection, from todays 146 days as most attacks are prevented before excuted
Compliance and sensitive data masking with no need to change the applications
SecuPi’s adaptive platform protects high-value web & enterprise applications from hackers and malicious insiders. By combining data activity monitoring and User Behavior Analytics, SecuPi detects and prevents attacks in real-time before damage occurs. SecuPi’s light agent monitors all sensitive data flow across applications including data access, data-views, and transactions. It applies real-time behavior analytics to detect abnormal behavior, instantly blocking attacks and protecting sensitive data by hiding, dynamically masking and applying row-level security. SecuPi offers a variety of preventative controls such as blocking, redaction, anonymization, and encryption to prevent threats before damage occurs.
- Data discovery, classification and data flow control
- GDPR assessment and compliance for business applications. Comply with GDPR regulations such as “right to be forgotten”, “records of processing activities” and “restriction of processing”.
- Big data compliance with GDPR, and PCI regulation for data encryption, decryption through integration with “Hive”
- Sensitive and regulated data access visibility and control across web & enterprise high-value applications
- Fraud Prevention, using anomaly detection to detect careless and malicious activities by insiders and hackers.
- Data Loss Prevention
Note: Works both for Amdocs applications such as CRM, and mobile apps, as well as for any similar challenge the customer face with any other application.
Increase End-to-End Visibility, allowing protecting sensative data across web & enterprise applications
Much cheaper compliance implementations
Unique proactive approach for APT’s and Zero-Day attacks detection
Nyotron solution enables Threat-Agnostic defense that prevents attacks regardless of the type of threat or how it gains access. It is used as “Last Line of Defense” for trusted data (stealing, corruption or malicious encryption).
Nyotron technology includes is in its core a behavioral a pattern map of all normative operating systems patterns. This map contains all normative ways to execute any computer activity that may become dangerous, such as file deletion, corruption, exfiltration and malicious encryption. White labeling the approved OS behaviors, blocking all others until cleared.
Ultimately, Paranoid prevents an illegal, malicious pattern, before it reaches its goal – causing damage.
Nyotron also provide a holistic war room as a service that centralize the view detection, prevention, respond, and analyze center.
- Increase corporate resilience by coping with sophisticated and targeted cyber-attacks that can’t be detected with traditional means
- Protects sensitive data and IP
- Used for step by step forensics
- Enable reducing amount of traditional security layers
Minimizing the impact of zero day attack
Crypto / Ransomware Prevention rate
A Comprehensive Phishing Mitigation Solution
Help organizations face email phishing attacks, in real-time, using a cyber security solution combining human intelligence & machine learning.
Enterprises can drastically reduce risk by allowing all employees to report, quarantine and remove suspicious emails, without waiting on the SOC team to get involved. IronScales users also benefit from automatic and anonymous shares of phishing attack intelligence with enterprises and organizations worldwide, enabling them to proactively defend their network gateways and endpoints from increasingly frequent and sophisticated phishing attacks.
- Awareness and training of employees to avoid phishing traps
- Global intelligence of zero-day attacks (Federation)
- Automatic remediation of infected emails, enterprise-wide, in a matter of minutes
- A 24/7 virtual SOC team that can automatically respond to current & ongoing phishing email attacks, without waiting on the SOC team to get involved
- Anti-spoofing (IronShields)
- Empowering skilled and vigilant employees to report attacks in a one-click solution, and help protect enterprises through a company-wide automatic remediation response
Reducing the click rate on phishing emails
Reducing SOC & Security team workload through automation & remediation
Increase of employee reporting and detection
Reducing the first report time from an average of 14 min to less than 1 minute
Reducing response time from hours to minutes, even without an employee /SOC team member's intervention
Transformational Data Analytics For Changing Times
ThetaRay is dedicated to helping client’s cyber security divisions at critical infrastructure and large financial organizations, become more resilient and to seize opportunities. Based on advanced analytical solutions that operate at the scale, precision, and speed enabling clients to manage risk, detect money laundering schemes, uncover fraud, expose problematic accounts, uncover operational issues and reveal valuable new growth opportunities.
One platform, many solutions.
ThetaRay’s seven proprietary algorithms sit on one unified platform, as do all the tools required to manage data, fine-tune analyses, and generate reports. The platform ingests data from multiple sources, inside and outside an organization. It can also drive a variety of application-specific solutions, for an array of unique users. Initial implementation takes only weeks. From there, the system runs automatically, without intervention from client personnel. It gets smarter over time, and with more data, thanks to advanced deep learning. New applications are easy to add.
- Payment and ATM fraud, identifing the unknown patterns
- Cyber attacks – Protect critical infrastructure & services. Cyber threat detection service (MSSP), scalable to support numerous end customers ,Strong forensics info with low false positive
- CDR related Fraud & Anomalies – Identify CDR related anomalies (network misuse)
- Operational anomalies – Identify critical infra equipment malfunctions, mis-configurations, performance issues etc. Optimized network utilization and customer services, increased revenues
Silence false alarms & reduce false positives
Increase detection accuracy
Expose unknown unknowns & spot unexpected opportunities
Protect organizations from DEEP & DARK WEB cyber threats
IntSights platform automatically detects and prioritizes in real-time cyber threats and provide once-click remediation.
Automatically detect cyber threats in open, deep and dark web by aggregating unique cyber intelligence from multiple sources. Identified cyber threats are analyzed using unique data mining algorithms, and the system enables remediation by translating cyber intelligence into security actions.
- Search for sensitive data and IP that leaked to the Dark-net. Example: IntSights discovered that a contract with sensitive information had been leaked and was available online.
- Fraud detection. Example: IntSights discovered that an online retailer gift cards were being sold on the black market
- Phising detection. Example: IntSights detected a customer’s Twitter message about receiving a strange email from the company and discovered registration of a new phishing domain that was similar to the company’s domain
- Monitor whether the organization, key persons or systems are targeted
Increase visibility to dark web threats
Shortening phishing and ATP attacks identification time
Reduce SOC operations
Improved Compliance & Regulation
CommuniTake Total Care provides multiple tool-sets to solve device diagnostic and repair issues. The essence of the approach is to shift as many queries to self-service channels as possible. If needed, support agents can enjoy efficient tools, helping them resolve device-related problems.
- On-device application for self-diagnosis and repair
- Complete remote mobile takeover by support agents
- Self-care between community members leveraging remote takeover
- Remote activation of resolution links embedded in a self-service portal
First call resolution
SW related tickets
APN errors solved by the users
Recommend the app to friends & family
Palo Alto Networks
Enterprise-Level Firewalls With A Diverse Range of Security Features
The Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform protects our digital way of life by safely enabling applications and preventing known and unknown threats across the network, cloud, and endpoints. The native integration of the platform delivers a prevention architecture that can provide superior security at lower total cost of ownership.
- Virtualized firewalls deployed in a range of network cloud computing environments
- Continuous fulfillment of virtual network functions for advanced cyber threats protection
Improve network services SLA
Deliver Broad, Truly Integrated, High-Performance Security
Fortinet protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company’s fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure – be it virtualized/cloud or physical.
- Orchestrating a full service chaining of an end-to-end security service
- Dynamically protect against advanced threats targeting CSPs’ networks
- Protect from zero-day attacks by intelligent network segmentation and threat intelligence
Simplified security management
Reduce network down-time
Stay one step ahead of cyber threats
Check Point provides uncompromised protection against all types of cyber security threats, reduces security complexity and lowers total cost of ownership. Check Point first pioneered the industry with FireWall-1 and its patented stateful inspection technology. Check Point provides service providers and enterprises with flexible and simple solutions that can be fully customized and dynamically adjust to meet the exact security needs of any organization.
- Streamline a full service chaining of an end-to-end security functions
- Secure SDN, NFV and other dynamic networks
- Anticipate known and emerging threats
Increase business agility
Increase operational efficiency