Consumer | Care
Customer Engagement Platform – Turn Call Center and Mobile Operations into Smart Calls
Sealed will improves staff efficiency and business outcomes when engaging with customers and prospects by telephone. During or before making a call the “talking point” proprietary AI engine, instantly displays caller information and engagement history coming from the CRM, enriched with details from open sources like social media. All conversations are recorded, transcribed and analyzed in real time on Sealed virtual network, using Natural Language Processing and AI. Highlights and relevant content such as identity, location, issues and keywords and sentiments, are saved indexed, and turned into actionable insights.
Sealed will improve customer experience and CRM health by using machine learning to better understand a customer, integrate knowledge from various sources, predict future needs, and help staff complete more tasks. Field staff are able to use the platform to learn more about the tasks they have been allocated and interact with the back office. The mobile device can then be used to record field notes, conduct interviews, and attach photos for immediate association with the task in the CRM.
- Advertising and marketing: Advanced identity enrichment and real time profiling, including addresses, business info, social connections and more.
- Call center: smart automated call routing and caller info presentation at the beginning of the call.
- Customer care: call recording, speech recognition, analysis, automated summary, indexing and search.
- Sales: lead enrichment, call analytics, engagement history, and AI based insights.
- Compliance and regulation – detect suspicious call and alert.
Shorten call duration
Increase customer satisfaction and reduce churn
Increase sales rep efficiency
Improve lead and opportunity conversion rate
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
On-demand cloud computing including contact centers
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a subsidiary of Amazon.com that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms through the internet. AWS provides a host of pre-loaded applications and services, including the Amazon Connect contact center on demand.
Amazon Connect is a self-service, cloud-based contact center service that makes it easy for any business to deliver better customer service at a lower cost.
The self-service graphical interface in Amazon Connect makes it easy for non-technical users to design contact flows, manage agents, and track performance metrics – no specialized skills required.
There are no up-front payments or long-term commitments and no infrastructure to manage with Amazon Connect; customers pay by the minute for Amazon Connect usage plus any associated telephony services.
- Deliver top customer service through optimized contact flows, agent management, and performance metrics tracking.
- Quickly respond to market demands and business cycles – with only a few clicks in the AWS Management Console, agents can begin taking calls within minutes.
- Drive down operating costs by eliminating internal contact centers and moving to a pay-per-use – paying by the minute only for the time callers are interacting with Amazon Connect.
Reduce handling times
Increase first call resolution
Lower call duration
Improve customer satisfaction
Increase agent satisfaction
Lower operational costs
Integrated Video Assistance
SightCall is a global live video assistance platform. Our solution helps service providers to be present for their customers at the right moment, when they need it the most. By providing agent the ability to see and guide remotely, SightCall converts contact centers from “complaints department” into “solutions department”.
- Empowering customer service agents with the ability to see the customer problem, using its smartphone as a remote viewer, and guide them to its resolution
- Helping customer to install its equipment remotely, avoiding an on-site visit
- Providing field technicians remote expertise and guidance
Consumers cooperating with this new service
Consumers “Like” this service experience
First call resolution
First time fix rate
Intelligent Visual Support
TechSee is the market leader in Augmented Visual Support. They simplify the complexity of remote assistance by leveraging mobile visual technologies and AI to bridge the physical gap between the contact center and the customer environment. So TECH can SEE what the customer see, and SHOW them what to do.
TechSee use machine vision, AI , Big Data and augmented reality powered by smart phones to allow CSRs or Self-Service Apps to quickly understand the customer environment, and visually guide the customer through diagnosis and resolution.
- TechSee for Call Center: Fast, effective problem diagnosis and resolution between the Tech Support Agents and the Customers.
- TechSee Field Services: Real time visual communication to and from the field.
Technicians dispatch rate
Average Handling Time
First Call Resolution
NPS Customer Experience
Secure call center voice transactions and authentication
Semafone has a secure solution that captures and removes all sensitive personal data from your contact center, including card and bank account payments taken by agents in the Contact Center.
- Avoid fraud from the agents’ side
- Reduce transaction costs
- Callers’ authentication
Aagent & customer experience
CSR interaction optimization
Kryon’s Leo platform delivers application guidance and process automation to contact center agents. With Leo, agents can choose to have Leo guide them through business processes or handle the tasks for them. Leo improves business results by preventing user mistakes, increasing productivity, improving enterprise training and facilitating compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Leo Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables a combination of work between human and virtual workforces whereby agent-initiated processes are then completed by Leo robots. This allows agents to spend their time engaged with customers while enabling technology to handle time-consuming, mundane tasks.
- Guide Me – takes users through each step of a business process directly within the application to successfully complete online tasks – like a GPS for business applications.
- ‘Do It’ is your autopilot – automating tasks so sales people can concentrate on the customer and not data entry.
Shortening or eliminating training
Facilitating compliance with corporate policies and procedures
Emotion detection technologies
Nemesysco uses its “Genuine voice analysis” technology to detect emotions, such as anger, stress, concentration, confusion and other relevant emotions that may arise in a call center conversation, to react in real time and to monitor agent performance to assure quality.
- Provide managerial “snapshots” for daily KPI
- Real time monitoring and immediate warning
- Call archiving and reaction based data mining