B2B | Beyond Connectivity
Build a powerful App for your SMB in less then 30 sec
SAAS platform for the CSP to white label a new SMB service: Automatically generate your own powerful App allowing the SMB to:
- Send Push Notifications
- Advertise on Facebook in click
- Post products for sale and sell on the app itself
- Post coupons
- Synchronize with Facebook page posts
- Schedule appointments with customers
- Give some Cash Back to loyal customers so they will come back and buy more.
- Chat with Customers
CSPs can white label and offer AppsVillage as a service to their SMB community, creating a new recurring source of revenue and deepening SMB (and their owners) brand loyalty
3 weeks for implementation and integration
SAAS Revenue share model
One click advertisement
Up to 40% click for push notifications
Unlimited number of products in the catalog
Unlimited number of promotions
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
On-demand cloud computing including contact centers
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a subsidiary of Amazon.com that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms through the internet. AWS provides a host of pre-loaded applications and services, including the Amazon Connect contact center on demand.
Amazon Connect is a self-service, cloud-based contact center service that makes it easy for any business to deliver better customer service at a lower cost.
The self-service graphical interface in Amazon Connect makes it easy for non-technical users to design contact flows, manage agents, and track performance metrics – no specialized skills required.
There are no up-front payments or long-term commitments and no infrastructure to manage with Amazon Connect; customers pay by the minute for Amazon Connect usage plus any associated telephony services.
- Deliver top customer service through optimized contact flows, agent management, and performance metrics tracking.
- Quickly respond to market demands and business cycles – with only a few clicks in the AWS Management Console, agents can begin taking calls within minutes.
- Drive down operating costs by eliminating internal contact centers and moving to a pay-per-use – paying by the minute only for the time callers are interacting with Amazon Connect.
Reduce handling times
Increase first call resolution
Lower call duration
Improve customer satisfaction
Increase agent satisfaction
Lower operational costs
CloudEndure® provides Disaster Recovery, Continuous Backup, and Live Migration for all applications, allowing enterprises to mobilize entire workloads to and across clouds with near-zero downtime and no data loss. Our Live Workload Mobility technology provides continuous, block-level replication and application stack orchestration — at the touch of a button, within minutes, and with the latest data. CloudEndure supports physical, virtual, and cloud-based infrastructure as sources and Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure, VMware, OpenStack, Oracle Cloud, and Alibaba Cloud as target locations. Whether you are seeking a Disaster Recovery solution or Migration tool, or both, CloudEndure ensures all your systems are always available.
- Disaster recovery and live migration from any source to any target infrastructure (p2c, p2v, v2c, c2c)
- Cross-cloud live workload migration and disaster recovery
- Support of all applications, including databases and other write-intensive workloads
- Point-in-time recovery
- Customer self-service
- APIs to enable managed services partners develop enterprise-grade IT Resilience as a Service and Live Migration services
- Automated failover to target during disaster and one-click automated failback
- Ransomware protection
Average savings on disaster recovery total cost of ownership (TCO)
Faster Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) of minutes
Sub-second Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs)
Reduced data loss due to continuous data replication
Zero performance disruption
Significant reduction in time, labor, and specialized skill sets needed for migration projects, migration cut over windows of minutes
Driving the SMB digital transformation
To survive and thrive in the age of digital consumers, small businesses need a wide range of digital tools and services. Camilyo enables digital service providers (DSPs) to equip their small business clients with the marketing, sales and business productivity tools they need to succeed online, within one fully integrated platform.
Using the Camilyo platform, DSPs can help small businesses create awareness, capture leads, manage the sales funnel and nurture consumer loyalty, while dramatically reducing their own operational and licensing costs.
- Automatically scrape your knowledge base and FAQs
- Adopted and launched by local industry leaders in the US, Europe and Israel
- Expand your offering with the only fully integrated solution covering everything SMBs need to go digital, at a price they can afford
SMB’s can manage all their digital marketing activities from one dashboard in few minutes a day
Solomoto is an international dynamic SaaS platform giving small and medium businesses the power to unlock their full marketing potential in today’s digital world.
The platform provides a single and easy-to-use tool to help businesses manage all their digital marketing activities and customer relations on the web, social media, and mobile environment — all from one dashboard. The platform is incredibly easy to use and doesn’t require any special skills or extensive knowledge.
Users in the platform can manage their web presence, their social media channels, and advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords, Bing and everything in between.
- A stand alone service for SMB customers, with monthly subscription.
- Bundle the Solomoto offering with other services to deliver value and increase stickiness
- Allow brands and brunch driven businesses to provide Solomoto white-labeled with their products as a platform to support their customers/ brunches local marketing efforts (e.g. Laser treatments, tanning salons, …)
Grow the business digital presence
Grow the customer base
Improve customer retention
Reduce the time spend on marketing efforts
A cyber security platform for protecting connected vehicle fleets data stream from the cloud
The first comprehensive cloud-based solution to identify, monitor, and protect connected vehicle fleets from cyber-attacks and fraud — at rest and in motion. A growing number of the world’s largest vehicle fleets rely on Upstream’s purpose built Fleet Cyber security Platform™ for the most precise automotive protocol inspection, fleet and vehicle behavioral analysis and unprecedented control needed to mitigate the human safety and business risks brought forth by fleet and vehicle cyber-attacks.
Upstream delivers the protection and visibility that fleets managers and service providers need in order to run their fleets efficiently and securely. It can be used for internal fleets and be provided as part of Telco’s fleet management package to enterprises.
- AUTOMOTIVE CYBER SECURITY- Real-time fleet-wide protection from cyber-threats for connected vehicles
- Fleet-wide hacking
- Individual vehicle cyber-attacks
- Data center breaches
- Denial of Service attacks
- Theft of vehicle’s intellectual property
- FRAUD DETECTION- Detection of fleet security policy violations such as identity theft
- Fraud (identity theft, fake identities, etc.)
- Misuse (for example: a driver violating fleet guidelines)
- Sensitive data leakage
- VEHICLE AND FLEET INSIGHTS- Fleetwide platform powered by analytics tools providing actionable insights
- Customized reports
- Identifying trends
- Vehicle and driver behavior profiling and scoring
- Tools for improving prediction
- Event investigation tools
Enable security for any connected car, also ones without built in security
Reduce significantly the probability for multi vehicle attack on fleets
Increase the control of a fleet manager
Improve operational cost of fleet
An innovative workplace management solution fit for your business
ServicesApp is comprised of three elements designed to improve the properties and facilities management.
MMM – Multiple Mobile Management, Enterprise Portal is an inventive mobile portal used for accessibility and improvement of the service experience in an organization.
PPM – Planed Preventive Management, allows the management and monitoring of work processes on a daily and yearly basis, and everything in between.
MFS – Mobile Feedback Stations, a feedback station based on dynamic surveys to measure satisfaction in the organization.
- Provide – B2B sale to enterprises and property management firms
- Consume – Consolidate all the employee services under one application roof, and make it easier for facilities maintenance to manage remote sites and standardize its services
Organizations with 10,000 employees are savings at least 600,000$ per year
Average saving per task preformed on the app 5$
Savings of 6-9 phone calls / emails / faxes per task
Increasing employee satisfaction
Increase employees productivity
Secret Double Octopus
High resilience authentication without a single point of failure
One of the major challenges Telco’s and enterprises need to solve is how to keep their users data in a world of increasing man in the middle attacks, without damaging the end user experience and damaging productivity. Secret Double Octopus technology enable all that and more. It provides a phone-as-a-token authentication app, unique in its key-less security combined with one-tap ease of use. Together with powerful authentication server connecting to any network, cloud, application, or servers. The unique solution eliminate the need for corporate (Active Directory) password authentication, upgrading user experience while removing a major security risk. As corporate passwords take part in the vast majority of hacking based attacks, according to a Verizon survey the solution provides an unmet resilience with improved user experience. While meeting the end user expectation from new applications and services for seamless authentication.
- Service provider employee authentication
- Service provider customer authentication
- Authentication as a service B2B offering
Authentication resilience, and eliminates man in the middle attacks
Decrease the probability for weak or stolen passwords to be used in hacking-related cyber attacks (According to Verizon)
A revolutionary online marketing tool for SMBs
Ad-Assistant solves the problem of millions of small and medium businesses worldwide who want to break out and advertise online. Our revolutionary tool for SMB’s will create an online advertising campaign from start to finish, including: opening an account, keyword research, budget management, ad’s and landing page creation, optimization of the campaign and much more.
- Automatically creates an advertising campaign based on the customer’s website
- White labeled platform for advertising agencies and companies who own SMB’s customer base.
Save money, pay for relevant calls only
Get exclusive leads
Transforming Businesses to Mobile
Capriza enables enterprises to simplify critical tasks from existing business applications (Packaged or homegrown applications) into simplified and harmonized mobile experiences. Capriza’s enterprise mobility platform requires no coding, no APIs nor any back-end integrations, thus enables these transformations in fraction of the time and cost compared to any traditional approach or technology. Over 150 enterprises and millions of users rely on Capriza to change the way they interact with business processes.
- Field services – Technicians management and efficiency
- Safety reports and check-ins
- Asset maintenance and support
- Retail stores – Customer touching functions
- Customer self service
- Partner / Channel self service
- Internal Employees self service and engagement
- New Revenue stream for business customers
Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
Cost to Serve
AMPU – Operational efficiency / Prepay/Autopay, insurance
SAC – Subscriber acquisition cost, Retail scenario
SLA breaches and penalties
The industry leading white-label site builder and management platform for telecommunication companies. Websplanet’s innovative website builder, powered by a single management platform, enables online service companies to offer a robust, revenue-generating online presence platform for their SMB clients. From simple landing pages to complex mobile sites, the platform provides the tools for CSP to give its clients exactly what they want. CSP’s can offer different site creation methods for SMBs, such as Do-It-Yourself, Do-It-For-Me, and automated site creation processes.
WebsPlanet’s platform includes everything an SMB needs to manage its online presence. Businesses can easily manage different digital services in one centralized platform; publish a blog, manage a product catalog, E-Commence, Email campaigns, SEO, SSL, and more.
- Expend offering with a site builder solution, that enable SP to deliver websites, mobile sites, social and other digital services to SMBs
- Do-It-With-Me site creation: A Sales representative can create a website for the SMB on the spot while pitching the product
- Claim-Your-Site campaign: A SP can create thousands of customized websites automatically for its existing customer base
Conversion to paying customers, from an automatized site buildup campaign
Live Video Assistance
Harness the power of Video Chat, Voice Chat, Text Chat & Co-Browsing with one multi-channel solution.
Featuring voice, video, text and co-browsing for web, mobile, and kiosk-based customer engagements, Vee24 is a successfully deployed solution.
- VeeStudio: Connect with customers through voice, video chat, text chat and co-browsing on any browser, including those on smartphones and tablets.
- VeeAssist: Help agents improve customer communications by adding a fully interactive, two-way co-browsing experience to any phone-initiated session. With no software download, this tool is ideal for service and sales.
- VeeKiosk: Connect with your customers through in-store kiosks.
Order value with Live Video Chat
Customer experience rating
Eliminating lines around the planet
QLess mobile wait management dramatically improves the customer experience by eliminating lines, making businesses more efficient, and allowing people to enjoy life more. Through its proprietary cloud-based technology, QLess empowers customers, letting them decide when, where and how they wait. QLess allows individuals to join virtual lines and make appointments from in-store kiosks, a mobile phone, tablets, or business websites.
- Eliminates lines with ‘virtual queues’
- Customers can join the queue, receive status update and ‘your turn approaching’ notifications on their mobile
Reduce customer frustration
Increase staff productivity
Decrease on-site wait time
Clientless Remote Connectivity & Secure Web Browsing
As a global leader in securing and connecting the digital workspace, Ericom offers solutions that secure browsing, and optimize safe desktop and application delivery to any device, anywhere. Ericom enterprise-grade remote browser isolation, secure remote access, and cloud enablement solutions provide a superior work experience and optimize enterprise productivity at tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes, with over ten million users. Founded in 1993, Ericom has offices in the US, UK, and EMEA, and distributors and partners throughout North America, Europe, APAC and Africa.
- Secure browsing using remote browser isolation
- Manage remote access to office PCs
- Secure 3rd party access to corporate resources
- Secure mobile access to any business application
Improve workforce efficiency and satisfaction
Reduce IT costs
Gain tighter security helping organizations achieve regulatory compliance ( GLBA, PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, SOX and JSOX)
Unified Virtual Work-Space Through Any Device
Awingu’s aim is to change the way we all use IT in our daily lives through innovative cloud computing solutions that make a real difference. Awingu’s innovative solution allows companies to deliver IT services in a new simple way. Awingu is a broker platform that gives users secure access to corporate IT resources such as applications and data via any web browser or mobile device, enabling BYOD and mass mobility. IT resources remain centrally managed and secure at all times, while accessed via a range of devices.
- Mobilize your work force, enhanced application & data access security and compliance
- B2B Workplace-as-a-Service offering to SMB’s
Reduce IT costs
Improve workforce satisfaction